The complete error message, from reading a number of threads in Google Blogger Help, appears to be
HTTP method POST is not supported by this URL Error 405
What is the meaning of this message? Is this a peer error to the old friend (not)
We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.
Here's a sampling of reports. Some threads suffer from subject drift, some involve Blogger Employee, some may have just died. Who knows? I don't see it listed in Beta Known Issues, but it seems to come and go.
- Convert to Layout Started 9/24
- Can not access Blog Beta from cousin Started 9/18
- "We're sorry, but we were unable..."... Started 8/27 Massive thread drift, AND a celebrity appearance by Blogger Employee.
- BLOGGER BETA Started 8/16
- Blogger Beta Invite-Only Redirection Failed Started 8/15
If I omitted to list your favourite thread, please accept my apologies, and please let me know.